Finding Your Happy In The BushJul 27, 2023
Meet Barry Bath, a former businessman, now safari-ranger who took a left turn and found his happy in the bush!
Have you ever considered quitting your job and taking your life in a TOTALLY different direction?
And do you ever wonder why people spend thousands of dollars driving around in jeeps watching wild animals?
On this episode of The Wolf, we will explore these seemingly different tracks, and, as always, they lead us exactly where we need to go!
Come along to one of my favourite places on Earth - Londolozi, Sabi Sands, South Africa!
• There is a special kind of healing and learning that occurs when you spend time in nature.
• Spending time in the bush is like being on a treasure hunt every day - it's impossible to ever get bored!
• Londolozi Game Reserve
• The Psychology of Safari - on the Londolozi Blog
• The Biophilia Effect Book
• More with Katarina Wallentin
Barry Bath is a former businessman-turned-safari ranger currently living and working at Londolozi Game Reserve in the Kruger National Park in South Africa!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.