Being the I'm-Possible DreamerMay 22, 2022
What is truly possible when you choose to follow your dreams - even the ones that seem impossible?
What if we could change every impossible to an I’m-Possible?
On this episode of the Wolf, Jarryd Nurden - performing artist, athlete and dreamer! - takes us on a journey into his life, from a tiny community in South Africa to the stages of the West-End in London.
What if all it takes to actualise your dreams is the willingness to just… GO?!
Join Jarryd and the Wolf to find out.
- Any dream is possible to achieve, when you're willing to commit and do the work.
- Trusting YOU and what you know is a key part of actualising your dreams!
- Let Go of Control - start receiving everything.
- Be a Self-Teacher - do the work.
- Be You and Trust You - only you know how far you can go.
Jarryd Nurden is a performer, model, athlete, influencer, coach and musical artist, currently living in London, coming all the way from a small farming community in South Africa.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.