Possibilities Beyond WarMar 16, 2022
Who do you choose to be in the face of war?
Do you find yourself checking out? Wanting to find a right or wrong party in it all, or - if you don’t have a point of view - judging yourself for that?
In this episode, Dr. Dain Heer, the co-creator of Access Consciousness, joins Katarina Wallentin to talk about how to use the tools of consciousness in times of war.
What if something different is available to be than you’ve been shown?
And what if you choosing that could change more than you can imagine?
- Our individual choice has a dynamic impact on the whole.
- Rather than fighting against limitation, it's far greater to choose for possibilities. And if you're choosing for possibilities, there's very seldom a fight required, nor desired.
- Consciousness does not judge even the unconsciousness or anti-consciousness, it looks only for the possibilities beyond them.
- True evil is when you diminish the possibilities of another.
And if you'd like to go even further into creating a totally different space for you, and the world, here are 3 questions from Dain you can ask every day:
- Who does it belong to? Is this actually mine?
- What else is possible beyond this reality that I’ve never considered?
- What am I capable of being that would create a future beyond my wildest dreams for all of us?
Dain Heer is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and facilitator of consciousness and change. For over 20 years, he has been inviting people to embrace their true greatness—people from every culture, country, age, and social strata of society.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.